Who are We?
The Windsor Essex Association for Volunteer Administration (WEAVA) for Windsor Essex County is committed to excellence in volunteer management. WEAVA is the leading organization for volunteer administrators offering high-quality professional development and networking opportunities. Members represent non-profit organizations, government agencies and corporate programs.
- To promote and support professional development for Administrators of Volunteers and Volunteer Programs.
- To provide a forum for networking and resource sharing among Administrators and their respective Volunteer Programs
- To facilitate quality volunteer management practices among our members.
- To promote Volunteer Administration as a profession.
- To liaise with local and provincial organizations sharing a common interest
WEvolunteer.ca is the official database of volunteer opportunities for Windsor and Essex County. They can match you to the right opportunities that will meet your goals. WEvolunteer.ca was created by United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County to be the official volunteer matching service for the region. By participating, you can post opportunities and search for qualified volunteers with the skills you need.